Bypass Google Account Verification FRP 2019 Tutorial: Android phones were easily accessible earlier even if you don’t know the lock screen password.
However, with the introduction of the Android Lollipop 5.1 update, Google has enhanced the security of Android phones. They have introduced the Google verification FRP feature which will not let others open your phone without knowing your google credentials.
This feature was generally praised by the user as it didn’t allow any other user to open your phone. However, everything comes with some cons also and this is the case with this feature too. This feature will make your phone of no use if you forget your Google credentials once in a while.
In this blog, we will be talking about how you can bypass this feature. Before talking about the same let’s talk about what Google verification FRP is all about.
What’s the Google Account Verification and how it works?
With the introduction of Android Lollipop 5.1, Google introduced Google account verification factory reset Protection. Before the introduction of Android Lollipop, let’s say your phone got lost, then the thief will easily access your phone by just performing the factory reset.
Now when Google introduced Google account verification system FRP you cant simply perform factory data reset. You have to enter the google account credential of the user phone to get access to it. This feature added extra security in the Android phones.
This feature will affect those who bought the phone from the third party seller. Let’s say they don’t have any contact with them afterward and hence they can’t use the phone as they have to input the Google account credential which was last used on that phone.
Now we will talk about how you can bypass this method to ensure that your phone is unlocked in less than 15 minutes. we will be also talking about how you can easily bypass this method on a different device.
Methods to bypass the Google Account verification
How to use UnlockPartner.Com For FRP Bypass (Google Account Verification)
The very first method which we are going to talk about is unlockpartner with the help of which you can unlock your phone or bypass the FRP quite easily. This is a website which is trusted by the various user and is the most reliable one.
You can easily unlock your phone by just providing the phone brand and the model.
For more details on how you can bypass the google account verification please follow the below steps.
Steps to Follow to Unlock FRP Bypass
1-Find your phone model number. We unlock more phone models/brands than what is mentioned. Please select “Other” if that is the case.
2-Insert your email address and your phone model and then click on the Checkout Button.
We accept all kinds of secured payment. The methods include e-check, credit card, and PayPal.
After the purchase, wait for the email from them
You will be provided with further instructions and it will be done in a few minutes time.
After you enter your service type, brand name, and email-id the total price will be generated. After you pay the price their technician will remotely access your phone and unlock the same.
The benefits of using this website to unlock your phone are shown below:-
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection on Android
If you are an android user then you can disable the factory reset protection by following some simple steps.
Go to Settings > Accounts > Google and choose your account. Tap on it, then click on the icon on the top right corner. Here, you will see a menu with three options, including the Remove account.
How to bypass Google Account Verification For Samsung phones
If you are a Samsung user then you have to follow some instruction which is quite different from the normal phones.
Follow the below instruction to bypass Google security in Samsung phones.
Instructions for FRP Bypass Samsung
- Connect the phone to a Wifi Network (preferably your Home network)
- The next screen will ask you for the Google Account
- Tap the text field in which the account should be inserted until the Keyboard comes up
- Tap and hold the “@” character until a Settings menu pops up
- Select Google Keyboard Settings
- Tap on the 3 dots in the top part of the screen (or More depending on what Android OS you are running)
- Select the Help&Feedback item and select any item in the list that will follow
These are the set of instruction which will do the trick for you.
- From the Help section, tap on Using Google Keyboard.
- Long press to select any text on this page and click on Websearch in the upper right corner
- A search field will be shown (delete the text inside the search field)
- Type Settings in the search field
- Scroll down until you find“About Phone” and tap it.
- Enter the menu and look for Build Number. Tap 7 times on the Build Number to enable Developer Options
- Return to the previous menu and open the Developer Option that just appeared
- Allow OEM Unlocking and tap Back two times
- Restart the device
- Connect it to Wifi again
- Notice how you won’t be prompted to log in the previous Google Account and instead the phone will ask you to ADD a new Google Account
- Add the new account and your phone will be ready to use.
- And you’re done! This is how you can perform a FRP bypass for Samsung phones.
How to bypass Google account verification for LG phones
Instructions for FRP Bypass LG
Follow the below instruction to bypass the google lock in LG phones.
- Connect the phone to a Wifi Network (preferably your Home network)
- Go back to the main Welcome screen and tap on Accessibility
- From this new menu, tap on Vision, followed by Talkback option, in the next menu
- Swipe up in this new menu and tap on Text-to-speech Output
- Tap the Gear settings icon from Google Text-to-speech Engine
- Tap on Setting for Google Text-to-speech Engine
- Here, you should see the Feedback menu. Tap on it until a new submenu appears.
- You will see a field where you can type your feedback, as well as the “Include system logs” option. Right under it, you will see the Terms of Service. Tap on those three words.
Tap on terms of service and then follow the below steps.
- Tap the No, Thanks button when asked to sign in
- Initially, you will be taken to the Terms of Service page. Tap the Google logo, in order to be taken to the homepage.
- Type “Test” in the search bar and search for it
- The first result should be from Wikipedia. Long press on the description under the title of the page. This will show a menu with two options: Copy and Share, as well as three vertical dots on the right side.
- Tap on the three dots. This will reveal a new menu, with three options: Select all, Web search, and Assist. Tap on Assist. This will reveal the phone’s search bar.
- Hit No, Thanks where you are asked to sign in.
- Type Settings in the search bar and open it
- After entering the Settings menu, look for Apps and tap on it
- In the Apps menu, tap on the three dots from the top right corner and pick the Show System option. You will see an entire list of your phone’s system apps
- In the list, look for Setup Wizard and tap on it
- Tap Force Stop, then OK
- Stay in the Setup Wizard menu, then tap on Storage. You will see the Clear Cache option. Tap on it
Reset the phone now you will be able to bypass the google security lock.
How to bypass Google account verification for HTC phones
Instructions for FRP Bypass HTC
Follow the below instruction to bypass the lock on the HTC device.
- Reset the phone and power it back on
- Choose your preferred language, then tap on Start
- Connect the phone to a Wifi Network (preferably your Home network), then tap on Next
- When the Verify Your Account screen comes up, tap on the email/phone field. This will open the keyboard
- Long press on the Settings key. This will open the HTC Sense Input Settings screen
- Here, tap on Personal Dictionary, then long-press on HTCVR. After this, tap Share
- You will see some sharing options. Long press on the Gmail icon, which will open the App info page
- Tap on Notifications, then on App Settings
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen and select Manage Accounts. A pop-up message will appear. Tap Continue
- You should be redirected to your phone’s Settings menu. Scroll until you find Google and tap on it
- From the Google submenu, tap on Search and Now, then select Now Cards and enable them, by tapping on Show Cards
- On the next screen, select “No, Thanks”. This will get you to the Google search bar
- In the search bar, type “Google” and tap on the first link that appears. When the page opens, tap on “No, Thanks” once again. This will take you to Google Search
- In search, type Google, then tap on the first result, which is Google Home. Tap on it
- You will be prompted to set up Chrome, so hit the “No, Thank you” button
- Search for Quick ShortcutMaker and open the second link that appears. From here, download “APK from APK 2.0”, using the link at the bottom of the page.
- After downloading the file, go back until you see the screen where you can enable Show Cards and enable them. You will be prompted once again to set up Chrome, so hit “No, Thanks”
- You will be taken to Search. Here, type Downloads, in order to access the folder where you saved the app
- You will see the app, so tap on it, in order to begin the installation
- The phone will say the installation is blocked, due to security reasons, so tap on Settings in the pop-up window
- Check Unknown Sources, then tap Ok
- Go back and tap on the downloaded app once again, then on the Install button
- Wait until the process is over
- After the installation is completed, click on Open and look for Google Account Manager, with “Type E-mail and Password” written under. Tap on it
- Tap on Try, then tap the three dots that appear in the Retype Password screen
- Select Browser Sign-in, then Ok
- Enter a fresh Google account
- Restart your phone and set it up again. You won’t see the FRP lock screen anymore
- Go to the Settings menu > Backup & reset. Perform a factory data reset, in order to complete the FRP lock removal process
These were the methods by which you can bypass the Google lock FRP quite easily on popular phones. The first method which we talked about is one of the most reliable methods to bypass the google account verification.
I hope this article helps you to bypass Google security so that you can easily use your phone even if you lost your Google account credential.
Please share this article with your friends and family member so that they know about how you can bypass the google account verification quite easily.